Tuesday 8 May 2007

The first of many? Hopefully.

The below is my very first blog on MySpace.

So ... the date is 19th August 2006. Great ... bring on another school year where most probably i will just drift through the school year, not acheiving anything, but neither regretting it. Is this a good thing or bad .... am i even that lazy that i dont beother regretting it? Meh ... i cant be bothered to think about that either. Do i want to go to uni? Yes deffinatly sometime. But am i ready for it now? I guess not really. Seems a shame, im going to miss everyone so much!


I really want to write a new song ... but i find that if i try and force it out it just dosnt work. So i wait ... Mostly my ideas come at the bakery. I dont know why, perhaps it is the smell of cakes, or the fact that its a bakery ... which rhymes with inspiration. I dont know.

Thinking about it i think i say 'I dont know' way to much. Its just the easy way out of not explaining your self. What do we come to when we cant communicate with other people. It is then that we are truly alone. Ok ... that part sounds gay. But im going to leave it in just because i can.

It also seems that i dream alot, dream of how cool things would be if only things were slightly differnet. Ha ... 'If' one of hte smallest of words with the biggest consequences. My dad said that recently, or something along those lines.

Well ... this is not much of a wander, more like a stumble. And it is alot harder to think of things to write down when i am actually sitting here, i bet that as soon hit submit then a flood of amazing facts, insights and lyrics will stream in through one ear (and most probably out the other) but still hitting some chords on the way.

What i have really enjoyed recently is having a camera. To me it is like having a diary, but a visual one. I am always snapping away with that bad boy. I love it! Talking about diarys i wish i kept one, maybe this can be my subsitute. Oh yeah thats a good idea i guess ... telling anyone that wants to read my deepest, darkest secrets. Cool. A bit like that "The person that i most fancied but was afraid to tell" part of the yearbook ... riiiiiiiiiight

Would the customer with ticket number 52 please make there way to desk A.Thank you.

[clarke]

p.s. I hope you can edit this at a later point, i dont want to re read it now.

No comments: